Dates: February 28 through March 4
Cost: $25 for first child, $15 for each additional child. $15 for adults.
Where: Rainbow Omega (Address: 100 Hope Dr, Eastaboga, AL 36260 Phone: (256) 831-0919)
When we leave: Friday, February 28. Please be at Creekwood by 4pm packed and ready to leave. We will stop for dinner.
When we get home: Tuesday, March 4 between 4-6pm. We will stop for lunch on the way home.
What to bring:
- Positive attitude and servant heart
- Money for 2 meals, plus money for gas station stops
- Air mattress, sleeping bag, pillow, blankets, etc.
- Church clothes for Sunday morning & Sunday night
- Weather & dress code appropriate clothes & shoes for working outside and inside (please check weather report)
- Clothes for evening activities, such as dinner with the residents
- Towel(s) and toiletries (shampoo, deo for your b.o., toothpaste, etc.)
- Work gloves
- Snacks (optional)
- Card & board games to play (optional)
If you haven’t already, please take a minute to fill out the online student/parent contact form: Student Medical Form