RAINBOW OMEGA MISSION TRIP
* Students & adults that are attending should fill this form *
For students going into 7th grade through college
WHEN WE LEAVE: Sunday, July 9 (after AM worship)
WHEN WE GET BACK: Friday, July 14
WHERE WE ARE GOING: Rainbow Omega (Eastaboga, AL) till Thursday, then Atlanta, GA for 2 days
WHERE WE ARE STAYING: Rental house for RO & hotel for ATL
COST: $100 per student ($10 discount for each additional child). $50 per adult. Plus money for 3-4 meals ($40-50).
- Bible & pen
- Toiletries (toothbrush, soap, deodorant, etc.)
- Towel & Washcloth
- Sheets / Blanket / Sleeping Bag / Pillow
- Air Mattress
- Work clothes & shoes (closed-toe shoes) for Monday through Wednesday at Rainbow Omega
- Dress Code appropriate clothes to wear each evening at Rainbow Omega to eat dinner with residents
- Leggings / yoga pants / tights are NOT pants. Please don't bring these.
- Do NOT wear pajama pants on the bus.
- Shorts must meet the credit card rule. No tank tops or spaghetti strap shirts. No clothing that reveals any area of the stomach or is excessively tight.